Mailer daemon is a mass mailing software. It can be used to add a mailing list to your Web site or to organize stand alone mailings.
Username : admin
Password : sundar123
- The Web Interface lets you write and send messages, and manage gNewsletter over the internet.
- keeps sending messages from your web server, even after you shut down your computer.
- No duplicate messages. No ‘forgotten’ messages. gNewsletter manages message delivery with a message queue, ensuring that every subscriber gets the email message, and that no subscribers receive two copies, even if they’re subscribed to more than one list!
- Open/View Tracking tells you how many users opened your email message. This provides a minimum statistic, as many email clients with privacy or security policies block images (gmail, thunderbird, and others).
- Click Tracking tracks links and URLs. Statistics can be viewed by message, URL or subscriber.
- Multiple Subscribe Pages allow you to choose many different combinations of templates, languages, user attributes and lists.
- Templates are completely customizable, and make site integration a breeze.
- Multiple Templates on different subscribe pages can integrate gNewsletter with several different web sites.
- Subscriber Attributes like ‘name’, ‘country’, and other personal information, are completely customizable. You can specify what information you need to get from users when they subscribe.
- User Specific Content. You can use Subscriber Attributes in message content to make each and every email message personalized with the subscribers name, country, or any other attribute.
- HTML email messages. Subscribers can be given the choice between text or html email messages. You decide whether subscribers can choose, what the default choice is, and what format a message is sent in: text only, html only, or both!
- Multiple List Administrators. The super-admin can assign lists to List Managers, who can manage their users and lists. The super-admin user can ‘prepare’ messages that can be sent by list managers to their lists.
- Subscriber Preferences. Every email message contains personalized URLs for subscribers to update their preferences or unsubscribe. Subscribers can update their own information and keep your database up to date. Unlike most other mailing list managers, in gNewsletter subscribers can change their email address.
- The User Management tools are excellent to manage and maintain large databases of subscribers.
- Advanced Bounce handling let’s you teach gNewsletter to distinguish between permanent and temporary message-delivery errors. You can define automated actions on receipt of bounce messages according to matches with your regular expressions.
- CSV Import and Export. Use CSV and tab delimited files to import your existing list of users or to export the users on the gNewsletter system for use in your in-house database. gNewsletter’s database has a ‘foreign key’ to help keep multiple copies of databases synchronized without duplicating users.
- Attachments can be uploaded and included in messages for download.
- Batch Processing is useful in shared hosting environments. Set the maximum number of sent messages in a given time period.
- Throttling can limit the load on your server so it doesn’t overload.
- Domain Throttling limits the number of emails to specific domains to keep on the friendly side of their system administrators.
- Scheduled Sending let’s you tell gNewsletter when the message is to be sent.
- Repetition. A message can be repeated automatically to send updated dynamic content and attachments.